Theme: Designing a Grant Programme
Are you a Grantmaker new to the role, interested in doing a refresher course on Grantmaking or a Trustee of Grantmaking Programmes? Then this workshop on Designing a Grant Programme is for you!
This 3 hour online interactive training session will be led by Emma Beeston, leading facilitator in grantmaking with input from active professional practitioners in the grantmaking space.
The objectives of the session include:
- Planning an effective and efficient Grant Programme
- Demonstrating principles of responsible grantmaking
- Describing and evaluating a range of financial interventions
- Defining and communicating objectives and priorities of your grant programme
- Compare, contrast and adopt a range of application procedures
- Analyse, justify and adopt a robust set of selection criteria
With break out sessions and training material including practical examples, templates, checklists and references for additional reading.
Limited spaces available:
- Free for Philanthropy Ireland Members
- €40 non-members
To register, via eventbrite, click here.
If fully booked please contact [email protected] if you would like to go on a waiting list.